The gallery in my room

I love art and my room is full of drawings. Here I´m going to show you some of them:

I made these two with my mom, they are made with magazines.





These three were made by the artist Karen Warner, she is a great illustrator and graphic designer.                                           




These five were painted by Estibaliz Vera, a versatile artist, with great experience both in the creation of digital and pictorial images.




This painting was painted by my mother. It's a portrait of my grandmother's dog named Sancha.

Comentarios

  1. Hi! I´m Karen Warner and I'm very happy that you like my illustrations. Thank you very much! I love your blog and I will visit it often.
    Me encanta las obras con animales y trozos de revista que has hecho así como las recetas. Yuuupiii!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much, my room looks better with your illustrations.
      ¡¡Un abrazo enorme!!

      Eliminar
  2. helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario